How does it work:
Supertowel™ is a reusable and highly durable towel that includes a permanently bonded anti-microbial layer. It is designed to provide clean hands without soap, only with a small amount of water. Supertowel™ is designed with a permanently bonded antimicrobial technology. When the towel is being wet and rubbed against hands or on a dirty surface, the negatively charged pathogens will be transferred to the towel and killed. The antimicrobial technology forms a positively charged layer on the fabric. This layer will attract and kill the negatively charged pathogens, like bacteria and fungi. The treatment does not contain any harmful chemicals.
One package contains 3 towels.
- Dimensions: 30cm x 30cm
- Materials: 70% cotton & 30% Polyester
Reasons for choosing supertowel™
Health, Hygiene and Handwashing:
- Clean & bacteria free hands
- Leaves no chemicals on hands or surfaces
- Fast drying
- Remains fresh and free of smell for a longer duration than regular towels
- Flexible use and easy to have with you
- No skin irritation, less dry skin
- Long lifetime/durability
- No expiry of antimicrobial treatment
- Compact alternative to soap
- Reduced distribution costs
- The anti-microbial technology is permanent and lasts longer than the materials of the towel
- Efficient alternative to soap
- Broad spectrum efficacy
- Fast acting technology, 99%+ bacteria killed within 30 secs
- Kills even MRSA
- Very small water consumption
- Even contaminated water can be used
- Long lifetime
- Less bulky than soap
The American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene have published an article which proves the effect of Supertowel.
About hand washing:
Torben explains how the supertowel works in these videos.
Video 1 (Eng.):
Video 2 (Da.):
Video 3 (Eng.):
Source: Torben Holm Larsen, Technical Director of Real Relief, at the WASH Innovation demonstration organized by Elrha and The HIF.
Supertowel - Hand washing made easy is being crowdfunded and if you feel you want to support our development, head over to IDA Supertowel™ crowdfunding